Book your train tickets with our app !
Here's why you should book tickets with our app:
- Set push notifications for your bookings and timetables
- Brand-new look and design
- More info on train stations
- Book your tickets even faster on our mobile site and upload them into the app
- Always find the lowest fares in our fare calendar
- Consult the timetables of thousands of trains in Europe and get real-time info
- Leave a review or give feedback about the app
How push notifications work
If you want to receive additional information about your booking(s) or timetables of a specific train, you can set push notifications. You’ll then get notified as soon as the train’s timetables deviate, for instance when there’s a delay of over 5 minutes, if a train got cancelled, if your train platform has been altered,…
You can enable this feature when you upload your ticket into the app, as well as via “My tickets”, where you’ll find your push notification subscriptions in the “Trains” section.
Subscribing to push notifications about train timetables is also possible even if you haven’t bought tickets for this train, via the “Timetables” section in the menu.
You can easily manage your alert subscriptions via “Real-time alerts”.
Download our free app for iPhone and Android:
How to import a DNR number into the app
Find the DNR number corresponding to your booking. This 7-letter reference can be found on the booking confirmation page or in the booking confirmation email.
If you have opted for a mobile ticket, your tickets can be automatically imported into the app from the booking confirmation email or confirmation page – if the app is already installed on your smartphone.
The “Upload tickets” section of the app also allows you to upload the tickets manually using your DNR reference and email address.