Traffic disruptions and alterations
Restricted access to several railway stations in Brussels and Antwerp
For security reasons and as a consequence of a police order, access to the following stations has been restricted as follows:
- Bruxelles-Midi only accessible via place Horta, rue de France and avenue Fonsny
- Bruxelles-Central only accessible via carrefour de l’Europe, Madeleine and Putterie
- Bruxelles-Nord only accessible via boulevard Simon Bolivar, Rogier, rue du Progrès (Solvay) and rue d'Aerschot
- Bruxelles-Schuman only accessible via Berlaymont and Résidence Palace
- Bruxelles-Luxembourg only accessible via rue de Trèves
- Antwerp-Central only accessible via Pelikaanstraat, Vestingstraat and De Keyserley
Because of enhanced security measures in the main railway stations, passengers are advised to arrive in advance at their departure station with a valid identity document.
Increased security at all Eurostar stations: check-in 60 minutes before departure
Security has been increased in all Eurostar stations. Security and immigration checks are therefore taking longer than usual and Eurostar passengers are advised to check in 60 minutes before departure at all stations.
Reinforced security measures at Thalys stations in France
According to the request by the French government, security gates have been installed on the Thalys platforms at Paris Nord station and in Hall 1 at Lille Europe station.
Thalys passengers are invited, especially if they have luggage, to arrive at the platform around 20 minutes before departure in order to pass through the gates and have their luggage scanned without rush. In case of identity controls by the national authorities, passengers are kindly requested to present a valid ID. Please notice that due to enhanced security measures, Thalys 9975 and 9995 departing from Lille will leave a few minutes earlier than initially scheduled (Thalys 9975 will depart from Lille Europe at 19:07 instead of 19:09, and Thalys 9995 will depart from Lille Europe at 21:04 instead of 21:07).
Check European train services in real time >