Advantages for frequent travelers
‘Thalys TheCard’ loyalty programme
Thalys TheCard offers a number of advantages specially designed for you:
free tickets, access to Thalys-lounges, exclusive deals, made-to-measure services, etc.
Discover the advantages of ‘Thalys TheCard’:
- Earn Miles: the more you travel by Thalys, the more Miles you earn. You can convert your Miles into 'Reward Tickets’ that entitle you to free rail travel on Thalys.
- Silver, Gold, Platinum & Platinum+ - 4 Cards, 4 status levels and even more privileges. As your status (Silver, Gold, Platinium) rises, your Card provides you with additional exclusive and tailor-made advantages. For example: taxis, car rental, reserving hotel accommodation,...
For frequent travellers: ‘Thalys ThePass’
Thalys ThePass: if you often travel by Thalys, this card gives you significant reductions on the full fare. This travel formula will apply to the entire Thalys network (in function of the selected formula).
Your advantage? More flexibility at a lower price!
Thalys ThePass travel formulas
ThePass Business : for frequent business travellers.
- Valid on all lines of the Thalys network
- Tickets available in Comfort 1 and Comfort 2
- Price: € 680 for 6 months, € 1050 for 12 months.
ThePass Premium : for very frequent business travellers between Belgium and Paris.
- Valid on the route Belgium – Paris and vice versa
- Tickets only valid in Comfort 1 unless when there is no place left in Comfort 1
- Price: € 3.900 for 6 months or € 6.200 for 12 months.
ThePass Weekend : for frequent leisure travelers on all routes valid on the entire Thalys network. Only valid in the weekend as of Friday 7PM until Sunday evening. The connections with Any Belgian Station (ABS) are possible. On Friday evening the trains Paris – Köln (9373) of 17h58 and Köln – Paris of 18h44 are accessible.
- Valid on all routes of the Thalys network
- Train tickets available in Comfort 1 and Comfort 2
- Price: € 400 per year.
Thalys ThePass conditions
- The season card ‘ThePass’ can be purchased on the Thalys website.
- Tickets at ‘ThePass’ fares are available from all sales channels.
- The ‘ThePass’ fare “Toute Gare Belge - Any Belgian Station” is also valid between Brussels, Liège, Antwerp and all stations of the Belgian railway network.
- The 3 travel formulas are valid for a period of 6 months up to 1 year.
- Thalys ThePass is a personal card that may only be used by you.
- During your train journey, you have to have your season card with you along with your ticket ‘ThePass’.
More information about Thalys ThePass:
- At the Travel Center of the Brussels-Midi station
- At the Thalys customer service at the number 070 66 77 88 (€ 0,17 per minute), open from Monday until Friday from van 8.30 am until 18.30 pm.